- Application development
- Software Quality Assurance
- Project managment
- Hardware, software and services sales
- Implementation of IBM software solutions
- Implementation of open source software solutions
- Application of SAS tools in Banks
- Proactive and reactive support
- Service Level Agreement
Application of SAS tools in Banks
Certified experts of SV Group d.o.o in collaboration with business and IT departments in Banks successfully apply SAS tools in information systems of those Banks. We provide the services of SAS programming, ETL module development, data quality verification, module testing and coordination of requirements with the customer.
- As a part of report generation for the CNB we have built SAS ETL modules for creation of Bank’s macroeconomic monetary statistics and analysis of Bank’s financial status. The complexity of reporting demands the collaboration with various business departments of the Bank as well as with IT. The Bank is obligated to deliver created reports to the CNB within given legal deadlines. Apart from the stated development of the new SAS ETL modules we have also developed and optimized the existing SAS modules. All modules have to be in compliance with Basel II regulations and the Credit Institutions Act.
- As a part of adaption to BASEL II regulations we have participated in a Credit Scoring project. We created ETL (extract, transform, load) module in SAS DI Studio with which we gathered data from various applications into a unique data repository (DDS – Detail Data Store). Furthermore, we participated in specification development and testing and served as customer support during customer testing and further development and modification of the product.
- As a part of a big SAS project in the region (Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria), we are participating in the implementation of the CRM solution. Our job consists of SAS programming, ETL module development in DI Studio, work on DQ (data quality verification), module testing and coordination of requirements with the customer. Main groups of activities are:
- Data filtering from data source,
- Data validation and standardization (Data Quality),
- Data transformation in a predefined form (with additional DQ if necessary),
- Filling the data into Data Mart,
- Verification of the data filled.
SAS Data Integration Studio (SAS DI Studio) – SAS DI studio is an interactive development environment for data integration; visual tool for development, implementation and management of data integration processes, regardless of data sources, applications and platforms.