- Business Process Management
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- SV Group applications
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- IT assets management
- Data backup
- Disaster Recovery
- IT infrastructure virtualization
- Proactive IT systems and application monitoring
- Big Data solutions
Proactive IT systems and application monitoring
An integrated solution to manage a broad set of system and application infrastructures.
The solution makes it possible to monitor, manage and plan capacities of heterogeneous applications and the related system environments, as well as analyze historical data related to performances and problems in their operation.
The growing complexity of modern business systems requires the use of composite multi-layered applications which, in order to show the user a uniform and simple interface, connects diverse services and processes in the background. For example, a simple action in the user’s interface triggers a series of transactions over several web servers, J2WEE application servers, integrated middleware and even mainframe systems. End users are not interested in the complexity of these processes; what they want is easy accessibility and normal functioning of an application. To achieve high accessibility and low response times of applications, it is necessary to have well dimensioned and optimized information infrastructure which supports the functioning of the applications themselves.
Proactive supervision, monitoring, and upgrade of server usability helps optimize performances and accessibility of IT structure, as well as controls the cost of hardware, software and labour.
We offer an integrated solution based on IBM Tivoli Monitoring software products, which provides an insight into the entire IT infrastructure on a uniform user interface. This integrated solution enables the following functionalities:
- Monitoring a broad set of operational systems (Windows, Linux, AIX, i5/OS, z/OS),
- Monitoring middleware (application servers, databases), in-house applications and applications by leading manufacturers (SAP, Siebel, Peoplesoft, Microsoft, etc.),
- Monitoring and correlation of response times of application components and the location of bottleneck points,
- In-depth diagnostics of problems occurring in the functioning of application servers,
- Storing data in the historical database with the purpose of reporting and following trends,
- Intuitive and adaptable reporting system.