- Business Process Management
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- SV Group applications
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- IT assets management
- Data backup
- Disaster Recovery
- IT infrastructure virtualization
- Proactive IT systems and application monitoring
- Big Data solutions
Working Time Record
The application Working Time Record (Evidencija radnog vremena – hereinafter ERV) makes it possible to keep records of employees and their working time in accordance with the law.
ERV also allows the collection and analysis of other data needed to conduct good quality management of company personnel.
The ERV application makes it possible to:
- Record start and end times, leaving the workplace for private needs, participation in meetings,
- Record the structure of daily work and store the data on different activities of an employee on the observed day. Activities are organized by users, projects, time and locations in which the work is accomplished,
- Monitor employee activities according to different criteria: billable activities, non-billable activities, and internal activities,
- Provide accurate daily information on the current location of every employee, their current customers, the project an employee is working on and the current activities,
- Provide employees with access to the system when they are not physically in the company or when they are at the customer’s location,
- Record monthly and annual work plans,
- Automatically produce monthly and annual reports on the structure of time spent for every employee,
- Automatically track the activities of the whole company, of different departments and of every employee at the level of utilisation per customer, project and activity, which are expressed in time units of month, quarter and year,
- Collect and survey all the information related to different forms of employee training (seminars, workshops, presentations, forums, conferences, symposia), as well as the certificates obtained for different specialities and different suppliers,
- Plan and use of annual leaves per employee, department and the company as a whole,
- Flexibly determine working calendars, as well as data on employees, customers, projects, tenders and the organisational structure,
- Reports and surveys for the Management are structured according to different criteria. The application makes it possible to present the data within these criteria analytically and summarily for each particular criterion, as well as graphically and in percentages (%).
- Present data – reports in .pdf and .xls format,
- Prepare data for delivery into other systems used by the company,
- Significantly reduce the engagement of employees on tracking working time, and provide automatic, current and detailed records without using additional time needed to prepare such reports,
- Provide reliable information and reports since the information is entered once but is used multiply for different needs of the management process,
- Allow the use of internal telephone directory, as well as detailed customer information classified according to different criteria,
- If necessary, track employee overtime work.
The ERV application supports the following business roles and the related activities:
- Employee: Daily activities
- Business administrator: Daily and periodical activities
- Management: Surveys and reports
- IT administrator: EWT application administration
The ERV application is established on the following technological basis:
The ERV application is made in a three-tier architecture, which allows simultaneous development of desktop application and Web application that use the common middle tier and the data access tier.
The Presentation Tier is executed in the Java Open Source tools Eclipse and WaveMaker. The Eclipse IDE tool was used to develop Eclipse RCP application (Rich Client Platform), which provides the user with a rich user interface and is started as a Java application.
The Middle Tier uses open source technology (Spring Framework, Hibernate Validation, LOG4J). Business logic is presented using the Spring Framework service (HttpInovker).
The Data Access Tier is accessed through the DAO tier, while O/R mapping is executed with Hibernate technology, which has support within the Spring Framework. User data are stored in the IBM DB2 9.7 database.