Zagreb, Croatia or remote
Who & what are we looking for?
We are a company that deals with a wide range of IT technologies from the family of IBM and Oracle software, and open-source solutions. Due to the increased volume of business, we are looking for more people to participate in the development of Big Data software solutions.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced guru, you will find your place in one of the project teams where you will advance and feel good, a place where your preferences and the needs of the company will be met.
Apply if you want to take part in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Big Data software platforms for multiple clients and become an IT expert.
In a candidate we are looking for:
– motivation and desire to learn new technologies
– knowledge of the Linux environment
– proactive and constructive approach to work and openness to challenges
– team spirit
– readiness for continuous improvement with mentor support
– readiness for independent and continuous training
– education in technical or natural sciences
– knowledge of Apache Spark, Kafka and/or Hadoop ecosystem
– knowledge of IBM software solutions
– knowledge of Elastic Search and Kibana products
– experience with programming in Java and/or Python
If you have created, developed, or accomplished something you are proud of and want to show it to us, send us your project or a link to your repository (GitHub, Bitbucket …).
Perks you can expect
– Competitive compensation and best value employee packs
– Opportunities for your professional growth, certifications, and autonomy
– Flexible working hours
– Remote and/or office work
– Biyearly general medical examination
– Friendly and inspiring atmosphere with diversity appreciated
– Company terrace BBQ & drinks gatherings
– Day off for your birthday
– Legendary teambuilding
– Multisport card